You have no items in your shopping cart.
Please read and understand our warranty and return policy before placing an order.
- NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ON ANY LIQUIDS.
- WARRANTY ON ATOMIZERS, CLEAROMIZERS, TANKS AND CARTOMIZERS IS RESERVED FOR DOA PRODUCTS ONLY. FOGGY WATERS MUST BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF CUSTOMERS RECEIVING THEIR ORDER.
- EXCHANGE PARTS WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL THE ORIGINAL PART HAS BEEN RETURNED AND EVALUATED. SHIPPING IS AT THE CUSTOMERS EXPENSE.
- THE DEFAULT WARRANTY PERIOD FOR PRODUCTS ARE 30 DAYS FOR REPLACEMENT.
- PLEASE TEST ALL PRODUCTS UPON RECEIPT. THE WARRANTY PERIOD EXPIRES WHETHER YOU TEST IT OR NOT.
Products that are functional, not sold by Carolina E-Cigs or Foggy Waters, determined to be out of warranty or damaged by misuse will be sent back without exchange.
Eligibility for refunds, repairs or exchanges are limited to products determined to have manufacturing defects or premature failure. Products that are damaged through misuse, negligence, abuse or modified or repaired by anyone other than Carolina E-Cigs or Foggy Waters are not eligible for exchange.
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Product warranties cover manufacturer defects only. Our warranty is offered to the original purchaser of Carolina E-Cigs and Foggy Waters products. We guarantee products against material or workmanship defects for 30 days. 30 day warranty only applies to electronic cigarette batteries and chargers. If your product is defective we will replace it with a product of like and equal value. This is not an exchange policy, only a replacement of defective products.
Warranty does not cover:
- Physical damage or misuse/improper use by consumer. Misuse includes, but is not limited to: getting fluid in the center of cartomizers and batteries, using cartomizers without or while low on fluid, and under/overcharging batteries.
- Modification, alteration, repair, or service of product by any persons or company other than Carolina E-Cigs™ or Foggy Waters™.
- Any use of the product other than what it was intended for.
- Loss of battery life due to under or overcharging of battery.
- Using a battery charger brand different from the brand of the battery.
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. Replacement or repair of product is your exclusive remedy under this warranty.
Due to personal tastes and preferences we are unable to offer returns, refunds or exchanges for eLiquid products. All eLiquid purchases are final.
Dead on Arrival
Atomizers, Clearomizers, Tanks, Cartomizers, and Clearance items (excluding eLiquids) are only covered by our DOA warranty. DOA items must be reported to us within 72 hours of receiving them.
Requests to correct fulfillment mistakes made by Carolina E-Cigs or Foggy Waters, resulting in your receipt of incorrect/missing items will be accepted for 48 hours after the receipt of your order.
Requests for missing/incorrect items will not be accepted after 3 days from the date you received your order.
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt and if you feel there is an error, please submit a request through the Contact Us page, further instructions will be provided once a request is submitted.
If you have already read the above Warranty Policy and believe your product is defective, please follow the following steps to make a Warranty Claim:
1) Please troubleshoot products with a sales associate before returning. You may call us or submit a ticket on the Contact Us page.
2) A sales associate will give you a RMA # if the problem you are having cannot be resolved. Defective products must be returned to Carolina E-Cigs™ or Foggy Waters™ for inspection before a replacement will be sent.
3) Write your name, return address, RMA #, and a description of the problem you are experiencing on a piece of paper. Send the paper and defective product to:
3160 Hwy 21 N
Fort MIll, SC 29715
4) Only send the defective component, not the whole starter kit. If you send a product without receiving a RMA #, your product may be lost or replacement delayed.